Do you like earning while learning?
Imagine earning an income before you have completed your training. Well at Osmac Group Training you can by starting an apprenticeship or traineeship in your chosen industry and gain a nationally recognised qualification. Generally an apprenticeship lasts for 3 to 4 years while a traineeship can last for 1 to 2 years.
Once you have completed your apprenticeship or traineeship, you have the advantage of working in your chosen industry both here in Australia and also overseas. Qualified trades people are in demand and are usually paid very well. However, to qualify for Osmac employment, you must have good mechanical reasoning for apprenticeships or basic typing skills for most traineeships; have basic literacy, numeracy skills, and willing to learn with a genuine interest in the apprenticeship or traineeship being considered.
Benefits of being an apprentice or trainee with OSMAC:
- We help you get ready for your job
- We supply 5 sets of uniforms and steel capped boots (if required for your employment)
- We pay your college fees and organise all of your college training
- We give you a yearly tool allowance (if tools are required for your employment)
- We have placements with highly regarded host employers
- We offer skill development rotation when needed so you develop your full potential
- We regularly visit you at work to assess and provide mentoring and support
- We reward outstanding work with our awards for your resume
- We offer an income guarantee in case your injured or develop an illness (conditions apply)
Where to start?
Applying for an apprenticeship or traineeship with OSMAC is very easy; you can register or apply for a job on-line. Our recruitment process ensures a smooth transition into full time employment by matching you with the right host employer. At OSMAC we have local industry knowledge and support to help you with your career guidance and make the most of opportunities available to you. Completing an apprenticeship or a traineeship is a great way to start your career.
When you register please also provide us with:
- a current copy of your resume, and
- copies of your school results and any certificates that may support your application
If you have any questions regarding our registration process, please contact us on 07 3881 2992 or email email@example.com